Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00122 LYD / KRW
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,419 Dinar (₩2,803,780) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)