Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,185 Dinar (₩1,771,503) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)