Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,951 Dinar (₩1,589,314) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (43 minutes ago)