Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Surt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016.
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,255 Dinar in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (35 minutes ago)