Cost of living in Surat, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01949 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,353 Dinar (₨69,407) in Surat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)