Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02164 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,054 Dinar (₨94,914) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)