Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,333 Dinar (Rp 13,677,538) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (41 minutes ago)