Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,358 Dinar (Rp 14,686,437) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)