Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.556 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,688 Dinar (﷼ 475) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)