Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04077 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 3,021 Dinar (74,093 ฿) in Suphan Buri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (42 minutes ago)