Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32511 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,396 Dinar (GH₵7,370) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (31 minutes ago)