Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,418 Dinar (1,238,216 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)