Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00116 LYD / IQD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,348 Dinar (1,158,208 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)