Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.631 LYD / OMR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,894 Dinar (﷼ 1,072) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)