Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20123 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,365 Dinar ($b6,784) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)