Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20830 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,436 Dinar ($b11,695) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)