Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.460 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,232 Dinar (€2,662) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)