Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,738 Dinar (€2,485) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (32 minutes ago)