Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.577 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,276 Dinar (€1,444) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)