Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.580 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,863 Dinar (€1,179) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)