Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.534 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,679 Dinar (€2,398) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)