Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.528 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,727 Dinar (€2,438) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)