Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.588 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,158 Dinar (€1,359) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)