Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.602 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,309 Dinar (€1,442) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)