Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,226 Dinar (£1,212) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)