Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.799 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,130 Dinar (£1,184) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)