Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,963 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15622 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,979 Dinar (25,471 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)