Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15370 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,498 Dinar (16,251 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)