Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02353 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,090 Dinar (руб 88,854) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)