Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02390 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,852 Dinar (руб 161,175) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)