Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16504 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,715 Dinar (kr 16,453) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)