Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16695 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,207 Dinar (kr 19,211) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)