Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16944 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,033 Dinar (kr 17,897) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)