Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16730 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,881 Dinar (kr 17,220) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)