Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16777 LYD / NOK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 67% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,007 Dinar (kr 29,847) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)