Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,261 Dinar (C$3,910) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (34 minutes ago)