Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.072 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,163 Dinar (C$2,019) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)