Cost of living comparison between St. John's, NL, Canada and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 LYD / CAD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,988 Dinar (C$3,724) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)