Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,394 Dinar (EC$4,622) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (32 minutes ago)