Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.527 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 59% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,769 Dinar (EC$9,050) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)