Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.528 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 60% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,812 Dinar (EC$9,106) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)