Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 LYD / XCD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,065 Dinar (EC$7,873) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)