Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.414 LYD / CHF
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 58% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,754 Dinar (CHF 3,363) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)