Cost of living comparison between Springfield, Massachusetts, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,299 Dinar ($2,316) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (41 minutes ago)