Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.380 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,197 Dinar ($1,592) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)