Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.393 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,982 Dinar ($2,858) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)