Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,329 Dinar ($1,675) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)