Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,867 Dinar ($2,712) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $484 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)