Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,279 Dinar ($1,630) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)