Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21551 LYD / HRK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,906 Dinar (8,844 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)