Cost of living in Split, Croatia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21272 LYD / HRK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,853 Dinar (8,712 kn) in Split.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)