Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom vs Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.718 LYDX / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 157% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,114 Dinar (£2,279) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)