Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.778 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,977 Dinar (£2,237) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)