Cost of living comparison between Southampton, United Kingdom and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.812 LYD / GBP
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,095 Dinar (£2,260) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 2 hours ago)