Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,473 Dinar (£1,333) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)