Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.814 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,418 Dinar (£1,333) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)