Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.797 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,337 Dinar (£1,300) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)