Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46911 LYD / TND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,033 Dinar (2,202 Dinar) in Sousse.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)