Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.388 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,449 Dinar ($1,044) in Sonsonate.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)