Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Sokoto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00395 LYD / NGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,687 Dinar (427,513 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)