Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02402 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,595 Dinar (руб 108,045) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (41 minutes ago)