Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.678 LYD / BYN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,393 Dinar (2,055 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)