Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.779 LYD / BGN
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,339 Dinar (3,003 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)