Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02500 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,243 Dinar (89,717 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (30 minutes ago)