Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 550 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02615 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,434 Dinar (54,847 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)