Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02580 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,182 Dinar (45,825 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)