Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02497 LYD / MKD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,326 Dinar (93,145 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)