Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16899 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,233 Dinar (13,213 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)