Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15245 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,149 Dinar (14,096 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)