Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16049 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,824 Dinar (23,826 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)