Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,893 prices entered by 1,032 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 LYD / SGD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 74% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,670 Dinar (SGD $5,608) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)