Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,618 prices entered by 945 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.004 LYD / SGD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 74% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,653 Dinar (SGD $5,630) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)