Cost of living in Singapore vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,457 prices entered by 840 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.020 LYD / SGD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 64% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,119 Dinar (SGD $3,057) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)