Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,366 Dinar (COL$4,875,287) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)