Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,380 Dinar (COL$2,945,295) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (30 minutes ago)