Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00036 LYD / KHR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,809 Dinar (7,898,316 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)