Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,263 Dinar (6,683,811 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (21 minutes ago)