Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,687 Dinar (5,104,994 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)