Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00036 LYD / KHR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,352 Dinar (9,423,901 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)