Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,587 Dinar (4,664,497 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (5 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (44 minutes ago)