Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,698 Dinar (5,080,126 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (35 minutes ago)