Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33201 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,364 Dinar (RM4,107) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)