Cost of living in Sibiu, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33824 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibiu (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,298 Dinar (3,836 lei) in Sibiu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)