Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01349 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,935 Dinar (₨217,619) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)