Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00398 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 967 Dinar (243,155 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)