Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.390 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shreveport, Louisiana (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,393 Dinar ($1,721) in Shreveport, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)