Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01273 LYD / ALL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,493 Dinar (117,240 Lek) in Shkoder.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 3 hours ago)