Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01269 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,279 Dinar (¥179,593) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)