Cost of living comparison between Shiraz, Iran and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,524 Dinar (﷼ 57,155,548) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (40 minutes ago)