Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Shiraz have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,189 Dinar (﷼ 37,726,244) in Shiraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)