Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 269 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20297 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,883 Dinar (9,278元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)