Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38353 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 36% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,074 Dinar (Dirham 10,624) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)