Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37568 LYD / AED *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,118 Dinar (Dirham 5,638) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)