Cost of living in Shantou, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20854 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shantou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,054 Dinar (元9,849) in Shantou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)