Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20623 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,962 Dinar (元9,513) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)