Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20447 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,217 Dinar (元10,842) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)