Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 941 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21347 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,223 Dinar (元10,414) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)