Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20616 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,562 Dinar (元17,278) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)